We are seeking outstanding Advanced and Primary Care Paramedics for the position of Education Facilitator.
As an Education Facilitator, your role would be to facilitate a variety of educational events including CME (Continuing Medical Education) and new Entry to Practice Certification evaluations.
- Professional paramedic with 3-5 years of experience.
- Effective interpersonal, organizational, critical thinking, decision making, conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to use professional judgement.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proven ability to work in a team and collaborate with others.
- Effective time management.
- Able and willing to travel throughout Eastern Ontario.
- Adult education experience (preferred).
If you are interested in joining our team, please submit your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com by Thursday, June 30, 2022.
Interviews for qualified applicants will be booked on an ongoing basis as qualifying applications are received.
The Regional Paramedic Program for Eastern Ontario is responsible for providing medical direction, education and, advice to paramedics who are employed by the following paramedics services:
- Cornwall SDG Paramedic Services
- Frontenac Paramedics
- Hastings Quinte Paramedic Services
- County of Lennox and Addington Paramedic Services
- Leeds Grenville Paramedic Services
- Lanark County Paramedic Services
- Ottawa Paramedic Services
- United Counties of Prescott and Russell Paramedic Services
- County of Renfrew Paramedic Services