The 2017 Ottawa Stroke Summit is an innovative conference that is targeted to physicians and allied healthcare team members, and has a stream format that allows you to choose the topics most relevant to your profession. We hope you will have an opportunity to join us this November!
The day has been designed to meet a variety of learning needs through target specific themes, engaging plenary sessions, interactive workshops and panel discussions - this will be the “Go To” event for stroke care in the Champlain region in 2017!
RPPEO CME Credits:
The RPPEO will grant 8 CME Elective Credits
Program Highlights Include:
- Now in Canada: The Stroke Ambulance Experience in Edmonton
- Preventing One Stroke at a Time: A workshop for nurses on providing medication teaching to patients, families and caregivers
- Stem Cell Therapy in Stroke Recovery
- Optimizing Stroke Care in the Field
- The Importance of Motivation in Recovery
- Role of the Stroke Physician in EVT
- Intimacy after Stroke