MyGriefToolbox.ca helps paramedics respond to palliative care calls and expands their capacity to provide quality care.
The first seven modules provide paramedics with:
- Tactics to support patients and families in acute grief before and after a death.
- Strategies to intervene sensitively.
- Guidance to constructively manage work-related grief and the other stresses of working with people at end of life.
- There is also a module for your friends and family to help them understand and respond to the stresses of your career.
- Your words and actions matter. They significantly impact your patients and their families and have the potential to make a positive (or negative) impact for years to come.