Ottawa Stroke Summit 2021
Friday November 26, 2021
Overall Learning Objectives:
By the end of the educational activity, participants will be able to:
Discuss and share practice challenges and solutions in stroke care through the continuum; and explain practical approaches to support stroke care and recovery.
- Supporting Transitions and Long-term Management Post Stroke/TIA for Secondary Prevention Through Primary Care and Community Partnerships
- Visual Perceptual Dysfunction: How to recognize it and tools to support healthcare providers
- Do you Provide Aphasia-Adapted Care?
- Management of Post Stroke Depression and Fatigue
- Prevention and Management of Vascular Cognitive Impairment and Dementia
- Navigation Models in Stroke Care to Support Transitions Across Points of Care
- Key Highlights from the most up to date Canadian Stroke Best Practice Recommendations
- Healthcare Transformation Post Coronavirus Pandemic: Building on the momentum from the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Telehealth: Strategies, considerations and adoption
- Tech Talks: Digital health tools to improve care
- and more!
To register: Click link below